Monday, December 28, 2009

The Team is Arriving

Happy Monday Everyone!! The team arrives tonight and we are so excited about it! When they get here you can follow the Water's Edge team blog at http://www.weliberia.blogspot.com. I will continue to update on here but possibly not as often. Also, please continue to pray for Dad's ears and also pray for my stomach. I was starting to have some stomach pain before we left but its becoming more frequent while here. I'm still doing ok and pushing through, but it is starting to make me feel uneasy especially with so much of the trip left to go.

Thank you all for your prayers! We sure need them.

Lindi

PS. Yes Mom you are having much more contact with us this trip b/c I am here and cant go to long without talking to my Mommy ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Well, Lindi - you are certainly making this separation easier than the rest since I know what is going on with the ones I love! And I am MOST grateful!! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete